Prevent the problem — Have a health check!
Todays modern motor vehicle is highly sophisticated and the need for ACCURATE, FAST AND EFFECTIVE DIAGNOSIS OF PROBLEMS IS CRITICAL. PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE, AND USUALLY LESS EXPENSIVE.
That’s why we recommend that your vehicle has a diagnostic health check as part of its routine service.
- A diagnostic health check can be performed while you wait.
- It can be part of your routine service or as a pre service check
- A diagnostic check will detect any known issues in engine, braking and safety systems
- Hardcopy reports of the health check can be provided
- A regular diagnostic health check can help identify pending component failure and possibly avoid a costly repair bill in the future.
How will a Diagnostic Health Check help me?
- Lower running costs through better fuel economy
- Reduced risk of breakdown due to pending component failure
- Confirmed operation of safety system
- Improved performance
- Maximise your vehicles resale value through accurate service records
- Peace of mind in knowing your car is performing at its best!